Application note - Airtop3 configure PXE boot
From fit-PC wiki
- This application note applies to Airtop3
- It provides BIOS configuration instructions to properly configure the Airtop3 to boot from PXE.
- This feature is functional using LAN1 port only. Read from the Airtop3's back panel to distinguish.
- Enter the BIOS menu by pressing "ESC" on startup.
- In the BIOS menu, browse to Advanced -> Network Stack Configuration menu.
- Set the Network Stack setting to [Enabled], as a result, additional settings will appear.
- Enable the appropriate functionality. (For example: for Ipv4 PXE functionality, set the Ipv4 PXE Support setting to [Enabled]).
- Press F4 to save and exit.
- Confirm by entering BIOS menu and checking at Boot tab that "UEFI PXE" option appears in the boot priorities list.