TEL-CANBUS technical documentation
From fit-PC wiki
Revision as of 10:18, 26 May 2020 by Andrew (Created page with "= Description = FT.Q_CAN Is an isolated USB to Controller Area Network (CAN) Tell extension board. = Features = * USB to DB-9 Connector. * Driverless operation on Windows an...")
FT.Q_CAN Is an isolated USB to Controller Area Network (CAN) Tell extension board.
- USB to DB-9 Connector.
- Driverless operation on Windows and optional USB native device for Linux system.
- Isolation per UL1577 (Standard for Optical Isolators).
- Isolated DC 5V power.
- Transient immunity: 30kV/uS.
- Ambient Operation from –40°C to 125°C.
- Selectable Termination 120R.
- Open Source - All design files are available under a permissive license.
- Cross-platform - works on MAC, Linux, and windows.
- Designed for Hacking - Easily scriptable using an open-source Python library.
- Standart TELL connector.
- Optionally USB connector without using a TELL connector.
Latest HW Version Rev 1.0
- Add nice looking DB-9 Pinout
- Add 3D model
- Add Gerbers
- Add Schematics
Will update later to Github link after board testing and code clean up