== Supported devices ==
* This guide is valid for fitlet2
== Prepare installation media ==
* A USB DVD-ROM drive or a USB disk of at least 1GB should be used as installation media
* Download [
http://www. android-x86. org/ download Android-x86 9. 0- r2 live and installation iso (64-bit ) ]* For installation with a USB DVD-ROM - flash the downloaded image directly onto a DVD * For installation with a USB disk on a Linux host you can use dd the command:
$ sudo dd if=android-x86_64-9.0-r2.iso of=/dev/sdX bs=1MB
== Base installation of Android-x86 ==
* After seconds of booting, in the initial menu select "Advanced options -> Android-x86
8. 1- rc2 Auto Install to specified harddisk"
* Disconnect the installation media and reboot
* Follow the standard Android-x86 setup procedure - choose language, Google account, timezone etc.
* Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Play store, Youtube etc. work out of the box