IPC3 BIOS Update
From fit-PC wiki
The following procedure suitable IPC3 computers equipped with Intel Core gen 7 (KabyLake) processors.
Security fix for INTEL-SA-00086 vulnerability
- Download INTEL-SA-00086 fix IPC3 - MD5: 0DB0F9A094D26D3A2973EE85165FEE1B
- Extract archive content to USB flash formatted FAT32.
- Insert USB Flash into IPC3 and boot "UEFI: Build-in EFI Shell" option from boot menu (press F7 during IPC3 power-up).
- Automated script will process ME update to version ME 11.8.503425.
To learn about INTEL-SA-00086 vulnerability click here
BIOS update procedure
- Download the latest from IPC3 BIOS files.
- Copy archive content to USB Flash formatted FAT32.
- Disconnect all storage from IPC3 (SATA/USB).
- Plug USB Flash into IPC3 and power on.
- Press F7 key for BIOS boot menu, choose "Build-in EFI Shell" option.
- Switch to file system of USB Flash by fs0: command.
- Run update.nsh. If the BIOS version is IPC3K.XYN.0.25.0 follow IPC3 BIOS recovery procedure.
- After the update IPC3 will reboot automatically.