IPC2 Errata Notes
From fit-PC wiki
Revision as of 08:21, 12 February 2018 by Irads (→IPC2ERR002: LAN1 (I218) Ethernet OS detection issue)
IPC2ERR001: LAN1 (I218) Ethernet FW speed
- Date: 8-Dec-2015
- Symptom: LAN1 (I218) operates at 10 Mbps instead of 1000 Mbps
- Applies to: Applies to products produced between 12 Nov, 2015 - 10 Dec, 2015. List of IPC2 computers with respective SN requires to apply the fix
- Cause: Data corruption during production programming phase
- Fix: Contact manufacturer
IPC2ERR002: LAN1 (I218) Ethernet OS detection issue
- Date: 17-May-2017
- Symptom: LAN1 (I218) is not detected by the OS if computer is rebooted with unplugged port
- Applies to: Applies to IPC2 Broadwell computers that shows such behavior.
- Cause: IPC2 Broadwell doesn't implement Ultra Low Power mode (Connected Standby).
- Fix: Install update I218 driver by installing PROWin (22.3) suite for your OS with connected LAN cable.
- Windows 10 driver: Intel® Network Adapter Driver for Windows® 10*
- Windows 7 driver: Intel® Network Adapter Driver for Windows 7*
- After installation go to I218 driver properties - "Power Management" tab and uncheck "Ultra Low Power Mode when cable is disconnected" option in "Power Saver Options" list.
- The procedure required after each driver reinstall.