Difference between revisions of "Installing I3M Linux Daemon on Airtop3"
From fit-PC wiki
(Created page with "* Integrated interactive information monitor I<sup>3</sup>M is a GUI system integrated in the front panel of Airtop * Download and install the following packa...")
Revision as of 07:45, 27 February 2020
- Integrated interactive information monitor I3M is a GUI system integrated in the front panel of Airtop
- Download and install the following package:
$ wget https://fit-iot.com/files/download/airtop/sw/I3M/Linux/airtop-fpsvc_3.0-2.deb $ sudo dpkg -i airtop-fpsvc_3.0-2.deb ... Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/airtop-fpsvc.service → /lib/systemd/system/airtop-fpsvc.service. Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/gpu-thermald.service → /lib/systemd/system/gpu-thermald.service.
- Note, the package adds "acpi_enforce_resources=lax" string to the kernel boot line
- Reboot the Airtop after installation
- Now you can navigate through menus between multiple screens of the I3M that display system information, temperatures, power consumption and notifications