Difference between revisions of "Troubleshooting Airtop3 Symptom: I don't have any display output, there's nothing on the screen"
From fit-PC wiki
(Created page with "== Symptom: '''I don't have any display output, there's nothing on the screen''' == === 1. ''Possible reason: Problem with display interface'' === ==== Solution - Check perip...")
Revision as of 06:35, 19 May 2020
Symptom: I don't have any display output, there's nothing on the screen
1. Possible reason: Problem with display interface
Solution - Check peripherals
- Make sure both power and display cables are connected firmly on both sides.
- Advise the H(Hdmi)/D(Display port) LEDS, Green means the cable is connected to the monitor properly.*
- Make sure the monitor is turned On and is functioning (The best way to check screen functionality is by connecting to a good known working machine).
- Make sure you have functioning HDMI/DP cable (checked with another device/monitor)
*LED Diagnostics feature is available only for models configured the with FM-AT3 FACE module
2. Possible reason: Memory failure
Solution - Check memory (RAM)
- Verify RAM module is seated firmly in its socket.
- Display issues on POST are a common symptom of incorrectly assembled or bad Memory DIMMS
- Please refer to Check memory RAM to diagnose Memory