Tensor-I22: BIOS Update
From fit-PC wiki
- This page contains information of how to update the Tensor-I22 firmware.
* BIOS update recommended in case the system is unstable, or required fixes have been released. * Incorrect BIOS update has a risk for system brick, therefore follow the guide step-by-step.
Preparing the USB Flash Drive with BIOS Updater
- Connect the USB Flash Drive (UFD) to your computer and format it to the FAT32 file system.
- Download and extract the BIOS Update package:
- Copy the extracted files to the prepared UFD.
- Disconnect the prepared UFD and connect it to the target Tensor-I22 unit.
- Power up the Tensor-I22 unit.
- Press the F7 key during the boot until the "Select boot device" menu appears.
- Note: it may take a while.
- Select the UFD on the menu and press ENTER.
- The system will boot to the EFI Shell, and after 5 seconds, the automatic script will start.
- Note: Do not press ESC while the countdown.
- The BIOS flashing process will start.
- Follow on-screen instructions