Tensor-I20 Troubleshooting - I can not turn on the Tensor-I20 it does not wake up
From fit-PC wiki
- 1 I can't turn on the Tensor-I20 computer, it doesn't wake up
I can't turn on the Tensor-I20 computer, it doesn't wake up
1. Possible reason: Power supply failure
Solution - Check power supply (PSU)
- Make sure the DC cable is not damaged and connected properly to the machine.
- Make sure the AC cord is properly plugged to both sides (Wall mounted well plugged).
- Trying an alternative adapter could eliminate bad PSU.
2. Possible reason: Memory failure
Solution - Check memory (RAM)
- Verify RAM module is seated firmly in its socket.
- Try to eliminate faulty memory sticks by swapping it with one another.
3. Possible reason: Peripherals failure
Solution - Check Peripherals (HDD/SSD/USB)
- Unplug peripherals and try to power up with bare minimum, that includes HDD/SSD/USB devices.
- Verify power up without storage. Sometimes damaged drives may cause the overall system to malfunction.
4. Tensor-I20 BIOS reset
- Unplug power cable from the Tensor-I20
- Remove bottom cover
- Remove the RAM stick
- Plug in power cable (should turn on automatically), and wait ~10 seconds
- Unplug power cable
- Assemble back the RAM stick
- Press the RTC reset button.
- Plug power cable (should be automatically turned on)
BIOS settings should be reset to defaults.