/* Installation */
== Installation ==
* Follow the standard installation procedure - choose timezone, hostname, username, password etc.
* In the "Partition disks" dialog
select the following partitioning method "Guided - use entire disk and set up encrypted LVM"* NOTE: advanced users can implement other partitioning schemes manually, for example:** #1, size 200.0 MB, use as "EFI System Partition"** #2, size 300.0 MB, use as "EXT4 journaling file system", mount point /boot** #3, size 3.0 GB, use as "physical volume for encryption"** Go to the "Configuring encrypted volumes" and select partition #3 as device to be encrypted** You will be asked to enter encryption passphrase for partition #3** In the "Partition disks" find new appeared encrypted volume #1, use it as "EXT4 journaling file system", mount point /
* Continue with package manager, software selection etc.
* Disconnect the installation media and reboot
* Login using previously selected username and password.
* NOTE: The PATH
variable the Debian installation should be fixed: ** Open /etc/profile and set PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin"
== Automated Decryption ==