BIOS update procedure
- Extract the the files from the archive to USB Flash formatted FAT32.
- Boot IPC into Internal Shell ("UEFI Boot" should be enabled in Boot Features menu of BIOS Setup) press F5 during boot.
- Please follow appeared update options in UEFI Shell (process BIOS update before ME update).
- Execute update.nsh script
- Execute me_up.nsh script
Old BIOS versions procedure
- Download BIOS file Intense PC BIOS ROM files
- Extract the image file from the archive.
- Prepare bootable USB flash drive:
- Windows users - use Win32DiskImager utility: Win32DiskImager
- Linux users:
- Run this command to figure out what device name was assigned to the USB drive: $ ls -all /dev/disk/by-id/
- Assuming the USB drive was detected as /dev/sdx write the image on it by typing: $ sudo dd if=filename.img of=/dev/sdx bs=1MB
- Boot Intense PC or MintBox2 from the USB Flash drive.
- When boots up into FreeDOS command line run BIOS_UPD.bat and wait for it's completion without errors.
- After it the system will boot again into FreeDOS run ME_LOCK.bat and wait for it's completion without errors.
- Wait until message "Please disconnect this system from power for 15 sec for completion"
- Power cycle the computer.