Prepare installation media
Base installation of Linux Mint 13
- Follow the standard Linux Mint installation procedure - choose timezone, partitions, username, password etc.
- Disconnect the installation media and reboot.
- Login using previously selected username and password.
- Intel graphics drivers on your fresh installation may be outdated.
- Strongly recommended to do full system update to get the latest 2D,3D and kernel drivers with performance improvements and bugfixes.
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
RTL8723AE Wi-Fi driver
- Intense-PC devices can be assembled with the RTL8723AE PCIe chip which is not supported by mainline kernel yet.
- If you do fresh install please use rtlwifi-dkms_0007.0809.2012.deb driver.
- Compulab's Linux Mint shipped with this driver already installed.