- This guide is valid for Intense-PC, IPC2, uSVR, IPC3, fitlet2
Prepare installation media
- A USB DVD-ROM drive or a USB Flash drive of at least 2GB should be used as installation media
- Download Linux Mint 18.2 "Sonya" - Cinnamon (64-bit)"
- For installation with a USB DVD-ROM - flash the downloaded image directly onto a DVD
- For installation with a USB Flash drive, please follow How to install Linux Mint via USB tutorial
Base installation of Linux Mint
- Follow the standard Linux Mint installation procedure - choose timezone, partitions, username, password etc.
- Disconnect the installation media and reboot.
- Login using previously selected username and password.
Intel video acceleration graphic drivers
sudo apt update sudo apt install i965-va-driver gstreamer1.0-vaapi vainfo libva-glx1 libva-tpi1 libva-egl1