IPC3 BIOS files
From fit-PC wiki
Revision as of 06:12, 4 September 2017 by Maxim
For updating BIOS see IPC3 BIOS update
* BIOS update recommended in case the system is unstable, or required fixes have been released. * Incorrect BIOS update has a risk for system brick, therefore follow the guide step-by-step.
- Update to new BIOS core version IPC3K.PRD.0.25.04
- Update ME firmware to 18.104.22.16864. Fix INTEL-SA-00075 vulnerability.
- Enable Wake-on-LAN functionality for I219 network controller
- Disable PXE IPv4 boot by default in BIOS Setup.
- Update Kabylake-U CPU micro-code. Fix for Kabylake hyper-threading bug.
- Enable TPM2.0 functionality.
- Enable Secure Boot.
- Change Boot Option Policy set Place First option as default.
- MD5: F1F6E714C63E28EE4D3E2D9D1F59042A
Initial BIOS release
- Core BIOS version IPC3K.XYN.0.25.0