1. IPC2 BIOS reset:
- Power down the PC and unplug the power cable.
- Open the service door (by screwing out one bolt) and remove it (with the storage).
- Reset the BIOS by pressing the low profile push button SW3 for 3 seconds.
- Install back the storage with the service door.
- Plug the power and power up the PC (either auto-on or pressing power button).
2. Verify RAM memory modules are installed -
- The system will not boot without memory.
3. Try to answer the following questions:
- Are you able to power up without storage?
- IPC2 supports up to 7200 rpm HDD drives.
4. Power supply:
- Verify the power supply is not damaged and functions properly.
- If you have another power supply use it to eliminate and determine the failing side.
- In case you use other power supply make sure it provides uninterrupted power and stable grounding.