Security fix for INTEL-SA-00086 vulnerability
- Download Link(Broadwell) SA-00086 IPC2(Broadwell) Fix - MD5: D8CB6AA46BC8583C72A8ECC686083863
- Download Link(Haswell)SA-00086 IPC2(Haswell) Fix - MD5: 806F01BB4B1BD0A9A347439F0108BB4D
- Extract archive content to USB flash formatted FAT32.
- Enable "UEFI Boot" in the BIOS Setup: Main -> Boot Features -> UEFI Boot [Enable] (press F2 to enter setup, press F10 in order to save settings and exit).
- Insert USB Flash into IPC and boot "Internal Shell" option from boot menu (press F5 during next IPC power-up).
- Automated script will process ME update to version ME 10.0.56.3002(Broadwell) or to ME 184.108.40.20602(Haswell) accordingly.
For Intel's SA-00086 Detection tool [Intel's SA-00086 detection tool: click here For more information please refer to Intel's security advisory: / click here