How to install cell modem on fitlet2 running Windows 10
- Confirm the the modem is recognized by the system at Device manager, you should see 6 of the following devices:
- Select SimTech Incorporated device in the Other Devices section, right click --> Update Driver Software.
- Choose the Browse my computer for driver software option and browse to the Cellular Modem driver’s folder
- Click next and wait while the wizard completes the installation
- Repeat the 2 to 4 for every SimTech Incorporated device
- In the end, the following devices should appear in the Device Manager
Modems SimTech HS-USB Modem 9001 Network Adapters Simtech HS-USB WWAN Adapter 9001 Ports (COM & LPT) Simtech HS-USB AT Port 9001 (COM5) Simtech HS-USB AT Audio 9001 (COM3) Simtech HS-USB AT Diagnostics 9001 (COM7) Simtech HS-USB AT NMEA 9001 (COM6)
- Check if the Cellular network appears in the Networks list
- Connect to the Cellular Network
Note: Some providers require custom settings of the cellular network connection. For clarifications, please contact your provider.
Related links: SimTech Cellular Modem SIM7100 Windows 10 driver: http://fit-pc.com/download/fitlet2/sw/drivers/win10/fitlet2_Win10_CellularModem.zip
Cellular Setting in Windows 10: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10739/windows-10-cellular-settings