Function And Connectivity Extension T-Card - (FACET)
- FACET card is an optional extension board providing additional peripherals and IO connectivity options for the fitlet product line.
- The FACET Cards interface is documented to allow 3rd party to design & develop their own application specific FACET Modules.
- Type: Wide FACET Card
- M.2 E-Key socket (usually used for Wi-Fi)
- miniPCIe socket (for miniPCIe adapters) + SIM socket (for miniPCIe cellular modem)
- M.2 M-Key socket 2260 | 2280 for SATA SSD
FC-CEM has B-Key M.2 socket (with connected SIM-card socket) + E-Key M.2 socket + M-Key M.2 socket 2280/2260
FC-M2LAN adds dual Gbit Ethernet ports to fitlet2 for a total of 4 ports.
The FC-SCG Provides the following connectivity:
- RS232/RS485 COM port
- CANbus connectivity
- NOTE: Works as a GPIO extender only. Does not work as an IRQ Extender
- Linux: GPIO Application
Note: GPIO and CANbus cannot work simultaneously