- Date: 27-May-2018
- Symptom: Configuring Power button action through Windows 10 control panel has no effect
- Applies to: fitlet2 rev 1.1
- Cause: Erratum in power management integrated circuit
- Workaround: Control power modes from software
- Fix: Fixed in fitlet2 rev 1.2 with with BIOS version FLT2.0.40.01.00
FITLET2ERR002: No eMMC support
- Date: 2-Sep-2018
- Symptom: eMMC module is not identified
- Applies to: fitlet2 with SBC serial number 1180902-xxxxx or earlier
- Cause: Circuit of eMMC interface is not assembled on SBC
- Workaround: Use M.2 SATA storage
- Fix: Fixed in fitlet2 with SBC serial number 1180903-xxxxx and later
FITLET2ERR003: fitlet2 does not enter S5 state (off) but only S3 state (sleep)
- Date: 23-Oct-2018
- Symptom: When shutting-down fitlet2 from software or by pressing the power button fitlet2 enters S3 (sleep) state instead of S5 (off) state
- Applies to: fitlet2 rev 1.1 with serial number 1180724-xxxxx or earlier
- Cause: An erratum in fitlet2 PMIC
- Workaround: Long press on power button shuts down fitlet2 completely
- Fix: A new version of PMIC used in fitlet2 with serial number 1180725-00001 and later
Note: Amber LED on power button stays on at S5. This is unrelated to FITLET2ERR003
FITLET2ERR004: Marginal edge-connector quality in FC-PCI
- Date: 6-Jan-2019
- Symptom: Devices installed on FC-PCI (Modem / SSD / Wi-Fi adapter / mini-PCIe card) may malfunction. There is no record of permanent damage to devices installed on FC-PCI
- Applies to: fitlet2 with FC-PCI rev 1.0
- Cause: Marginal quality of FC-PCI edge connector
- Workaround: Covered under warranty. Compulab will replace FC-PCI FACET Cards exhibiting errors
- Fix: Compulab redesigns FC-PCI FACET Card (rev 1.1) to improve edge connector's quality
Note: The problem is specific to FC-PCI and does not apply to other FACET Cards
FITLET2ERR005: Built in Ethernet port is disappearing on start-up
- Date: 28-Apr-2019
- Symptom: One of the built in Ethernet ports is disappearing on start-up.
- Applies to: fitlet2 configured with either - FC-PCI Rev1.0-1.1, FC-CEM Rev1.0, FC-POED Rev1.0.
- Cause: In FC-PCI Rev1.0-1.1, FC-CEM Rev1.0 and FC-POED Rev1.0 rails 3.3V_A and 3.3V_S are connected in way which affects power sequencing. As a result, in rare cases on-board Ethernet controller's reset is released before PCI bus initialization is complete which results in Ethernet controller being unrecognized.
- Workaround: None
- Fix: Fix applied to FC-PCI Rev1.2, FC-CEM Rev1.1, FC-POED Rev1.1.
FITLET2ERR006: RS-485 half duplex not working on fitlet2 configured with FC-SCG
- Date: 28-Apr-2019
- Symptom: RS-485 half duplex is not working on fitlet2 configured with FC-SCG.
- Applies to:fitlet2 configured with FC-SCG Rev1.0
- Cause: In FC-SCG Rev1.0 a signal that controls RX/TX direction is disconnected. As a result RS485 half-duplex does not function.
- Workaround: Full duplex should work well. Covered under warranty, Compualb will replace FC-SCG FACET.
- Fix: Fix applied to FC-SCG Rev1.1