Fitlet2 BIOS reset for rev 1.1 and older
From fit-PC wiki
fitlet2 SBC revisions 1.1
- Unplug power cable from the fitlet2
- Remove the 4x Phillips Chassis screws
- Remove bottom and top cover
- Remove the RAM stick
- Plug in power cable (should turn on automatically), and Wait ~10 seconds
- Unplug power cable
- Assemble back the RAM stick
- Carefully unplug the RTC Battery from the 2pin connector
- Plug power cable (should turn on automatically)
- Shutdown the PC
- Unplug the power cable
- Plug the RTC Battery back in
- Plug Power cable
BIOS settings should be reset to defaults.
BIOS version older than FLT2.0.40.01.00
- Disconnect the power core
- Remove all the storage devices (internal and external).
- Boot the system and wait for ~15 seconds to ensure the system booted to the BIOS menu.
- Press F3 key and after that the Enter key to load the default menu settings
- Press F4 key and after that the Enter key to save and exit
System should restart and boot with default menu settings.