From fit-PC wiki
Revision as of 14:17, 31 July 2014 by Irads
1. Fit-PC2 BIOS reset:
- a. Power down the PC and unplug the power cable.
- b. Open the service door and remove the storage.
- c. Open the top cover gently after removing 4 bolts.
- d. Reset the BIOS by shorting two test points of J4B2 for 3 seconds, located in the corner (near one memory chip and power button).
- e. Close the cover, return the storage and the service door.
- f. Plug the power and power up the PC.
2. Try to answer the following questions:
- a. Are you able to power up without storage?
- b. What type of storage being used in terms of RPM (in case of HDD)?
- Note that 7200rpm drives are not recommended due to lower power nature of the PC, as such drives used to overload the machine. 5400rpm drives at maximum must be used.