1. Fit-PC2 BIOS reset:
- a. Power down the PC and unplug the power cable.
- b. Open the top cover gently and remove it (with the storage).
- c. Reset the BIOS by shorting for 3 seconds two test points of J4B2 located in corner (near one memory chip and power button).
- d. Close the cover and the storage with the service door.
- e. Plug the power and power up the PC.
2. Try to answer the following questions:
- a. Are you able to power up without storage?
- b. What type of storage being used in terms of RPM (in case of HDD)?
- Note that 7200rpm drives are not recommended due to lower power nature of the PC, as such drives used to overload the machine. 5400rpm drives at maximum must be used.