Difference between revisions of "Application note - Airtop3 configure PXE boot"
From fit-PC wiki
(Created page with "* This application note applies to Airtop3 * It provides BIOS configurations instructions to properly configure the Airtop3 to boot from PXE environment. ==Instructions== #....")
Revision as of 13:33, 17 November 2019
- This application note applies to Airtop3
- It provides BIOS configurations instructions to properly configure the Airtop3 to boot from PXE environment.
- . Enter the BIOS menu by pressing "ESC" on startup.
- . In the BIOS menu, browse to Advanced -> Network Stack Configuration menu.
- . Set the Network Stack setting to [Enabled], as a result, additional settings will appear.
- . Enable the appropriate functionality.
- . For example: for Ipv4 PXE functionality, set the Ipv4 PXE Support setting to [Enabled].
- . Press F4 to save and exit.
- . Confirm by entering BIOS menu and checking at Boot tab that the "UEFI PXE" option appears in the boot priorities list.