Application note - Airtop3 How to disable Auto-on feature
From fit-PC wiki
Revision as of 13:11, 2 October 2019 by Tamir
- This application note provides an explanation on how to disable the Auto-on feature through the BIOS menus.
- It applies to Airtop3 only.
- Enter the BIOS menu by clicking "ESC"on startup
- Navigate to Chipset ➡ PCH-IO Configuration ➡ State After G3 and choose:
- S0 - Always on
- S5 - Always off
- Last state - Returns to last state remembered by the system prior abrupt shutdown.