Prepare installation media
Base installation of Linux Mint
- Follow the standard Linux Mint installation procedure - choose timezone, partitions, username, password etc.
- Disconnect the installation media and reboot.
- Login using previously selected username and password.
Intel & Nvidia graphics drivers
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install i965-va-driver vainfo nvidia-361 vdpauinfo mesa-vdpau-drivers vdpau-va-driver --install-recommends
- The integrated interactive information monitor (I3M) is a GUI system integrated in the front panel of Airtop
- You need to install the airtop-fpsvc service that provides system information to the front panel
- Please note, the package adds "acpi_enforce_resources=lax" string to the kernel boot line, and the Airtop must be rebooted after installation
- Now you can navigate through menus between multiple screens of the I3M that display system information, temperatures, power consumption and notifications