- This page contains information on how to update the Airtop2 firmware.
* BIOS update recommended in case the system is unstable, or required fixes have been released. * Incorrect BIOS update has a risk for system brick, therefore follow the guide step-by-step.
The following procedure suitable Airtop2 computers equipped with Intel KabyLake processors.
Preparing the USB Flash Drive with BIOS Updater
- Connect your USB Flash Drive (UFD) to your computer and format it to FAT32 file system
- Download and extract the Bios Updater package.
The package contains the following files:
- Copy the extracted files to the prepared UFD
- Download the Airtop2 BIOS file
- Copy the BIOS file to the root directory on the prepared UFD
- Connect the prepared UFD to the target Airtop2 and power up
- Press the DEL key during the boot until the BIOS Setup appears
- Browse to the Save & Exit menu
- Click on the Launch EFI Shell from filesystem device option
- The system will boot to the EFI Shell and after 4 seconds the automatic script will start
- Please do not press ESC while the countdown
- Follow the on-screen instructions