Airtop2 - RAID configuration guide (Intel RST)
From fit-PC wiki
- The following guide provides a step by step configuration instructions to configure RAID on the Airtop2.
- Note: In order to install the Windows Server 2016, it is required to load the Intel RST driver before starting the OS installation. Follow the below instructions:
- Browse to the Intel RST Driver download page
- Download the Intel RST driver package: f6flpy-x64.zip.
- Unzip the package and copy it to the USB storage device.
- Start Windows Server 2016 installation on the target Airtop2 unit after you set the RAID.
- On the Disk Selection page, connect the USB Storage device with Intel RST driver package to the target Airtop2 and click Load Driver.
- Click Browse and select the folder with Intel RST driver and then click OK.
- Select the Intel Chipset RST Premium Controller and click Next.
- When the system is back to the Disk Selection window, click Load Driver again.
- Browse to the Intel RST driver package and select the Intel RST Software Components Extension.
- When the system is back to the Disk Selection window, click Next and the installation will begin.