Difference between revisions of "Airtop2 - Enable internal graphics display outputs"
From fit-PC wiki
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
[[category: application ]]
Latest revision as of 07:58, 10 December 2019
- This application note applies to Airtop2 configured with discrete GPU.
- It provides instructions on how to enable the on-board display outputs.
- In the Airtop2 configured with discrete GPU, by default, the primary display setting is set to [Auto], disabling the on-board display outputs.
- In order to be able to use all display outputs, the iGFX needs to be configured as primary.
- This way, the discrete GPU is recognized as a standard PCI device, co-existing with the iGFX.
- Press [DEL] on startup to load the BIOS menu.
- Enter Chipset Menu
- Navigate to --> SA configuration --> Graphics configuration
- Pick [Primary Display] and Choose [IGFX].