Fit-PC2i next revision and future fit-pc's

Dual Ethernet, 5.1 Audio, Standard HDMI... post here everything fit-PC2 does not have and you wish it had. We listen.
Flying-Dutchman

Fit-PC2i next revision and future fit-pc's

Post by Flying-Dutchman »

These questions might have been asked before and there might not be an (official) answer to them, but I'll ask them anyway if that is okay.

-When will the next Fit-PC2i revision hit the stores (the version with internal 4GB secondary IDE solid state drive, wake-on-lan, 2 GB ram, COM-port)?

-Is it possible to buy the Fit-PC2i without Wifi and if so, is this the same like with the fit-pc2 then not having a PCI-E slot anymore?

-Are there any thoughts to change the Atom Silverthorne CPU + Paulsbo Chipset for the upcoming Atom Tunnel Creek System-On-Chip successor?

irads

Re: Fit-PC2i next revision and future fit-pc's

Post by irads »

-When will the next Fit-PC2i revision hit the stores (the version with internal 4GB secondary IDE solid state drive, wake-on-lan, 2 GB ram, COM-port)?
1GB RAM version will be available in a few weeks.
-Is it possible to buy the Fit-PC2i without Wifi and if so, is this the same like with the fit-pc2 then not having a PCI-E slot anymore?
No WiFi will be offered with 1.1 GHz CPU. PCIe is not available on fit-PC2i.
-Are there any thoughts to change the Atom Silverthorne CPU + Paulsbo Chipset for the upcoming Atom Tunnel Creek System-On-Chip successor?
We do not discuss future plans.

Return to “Wish list”