Fitlet: BIOS Update
Update your BIOS if system is unstable, or bug fixes provided correspond to your needs only.
Flashing the BIOS incorrectly has risk to brick your system. See to it that the guide will be followed step-by-step.
Preparing the USB Flash Drive with BIOS Updater.
- Connect your USB Flash Drive to your computer and format it using FAT32.
- Download and extract Bios Updater package.
The package contains the following files:
- Copy the extracted files to the formatted USB Flash Drive.
- Download the BIOS binary file.
- Copy the flt.rom file to the root directory on the USB Flash Drive.
- Connect the prepared USB flash device to the fitlet and boot.
- Press the DEL key during boot to enter BIOS menu.
- Under Save & Exit tab, select the option “Launch EFI Shell from filesystem device”
- When the system enters the UEFI mode, type the command: flash flt and press Enter.
- The BIOS flashing process will start.
Note: At the start of the process, the system will hang for 1 minute. This is expected behavior. Please, don’t interrupt it.
- When the process ends and the prompt line appears, type the command: reset and press Enter.
- Press the DEL key during the restart and enter the BIOS menu.
- Under Save & Exit tab, select the option “Restore Defaults” and after that “Save Changes and Reset”.