Fit-PC4 RTC Battery Erratum
fit-PC4 circuit of RTC battery-on-a-wire of the affected serial numbers has reversed polarity. As a result fit-PC4 of the affected serial numbers that is disconnected from power will exhibit the following behavior:
- Time and date will be reset.
- Customized BIOS settings will be reset to default.
The problem can be addressed by replacing the RTC battery with a battery having compatible polarity to fit-PC4. Please contact Compulab fit-PC technical support (email@example.com +972-4-8290134) to address the issue.
Affected serial numbers: 1170622-21561 to 1180118-00301
To check if the problem applies to your fit-PC4 please do the following:
- Enter BIOS and set current date.
- Disconnect fit-PC4 from power and wait for 1 minute.
- Connect fit-PC4 to power and enter BIOS.
If date has changed to an earlier date then RTC circuit / battery malfunction and you are advised to contact Compulab at firstname.lastname@example.org +972-4-8290134.