Difference between revisions of "Application note - Airtop3 DC socket to motherboard pin assignment"
From fit-PC wiki
m (Tamir moved page Application note - Airtop3 PSU plug to motherboard pin assignment to Application note - Airtop3 DC socket to motherboard pin assignment)
Revision as of 08:23, 12 August 2019
- This application note applies to Airtop3
- It provides information about the DC socket provided with the product and how it is assigned to the motherboard.
DC socket and MB connector pinout
- Insulator: PBT, glass filled, roted UL 64V-0
- Insulator color: Black
- Contacts Phosphor Bronze
- Shield: Brass, Nickel plated
- Plating: Silver over Nickel underplate overall
- Electrical: Operating voltage: 30VDC max.
- Current rating: 7.5 amps max.
- Contact resistance: 30mhoms max.
- initial insulation resistance: 100mhoms min.
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 500 VAC for 1 minute.
- Temperature Rating: Operating temperature -25c to +70c
- Environmental Lead free, RoHS compliant.
- Recommended soldering temp: 235c for 5 sec.