IPC2 Broadwell BIOS ROM files
From fit-PC wiki
For updating BIOS see IPC2 Broadwell BIOS update
* BIOS update recommended in case the system is unstable, or required fixes have been released. * Incorrect BIOS update has a risk for system brick, therefore follow the guide step-by-step.
- Version - IPC2_3.724.6 (Compatible with all FACE modules)
- Update ME 10.0.57.3000 image.
- fixes CVEs: CVE-2017-5711, CVE-2017-5712, CVE-2017-13077, CVE-2017-13078, CVE-2017-13080
- Add MC0306D4_0000002A.mut patch covers Meltdown / Spectre.
- Enable USB-r redirect device by default, resolves ME AMT control issue.
- Remove PS2 legacy mouse and keyboard form platform ASL.
- Download link
- Update to new BIOS core version IPC2_3.724.5 X64
- Fix INTEL-SA-00075 vulnerability. Update of ME AMT/vPro firmware to ME_10.0.55.3000
- Fix CVE-2017-8083 vulnerability. Update Master Access Permissions.
- Fix memory info string length in BIOS Setup menus
- Core BIOS update to version IPC2_3.724.4 X64
- Added mSATA/mPCIe switch option in PCH Setup menu
- Added Watchdog support
- Support for 4K displays on POST/boot (4K resolutions during this phase will be disabled to improve readability)
- Added support for 1280x720 screen resolution
- Improved stability of Intel Management Engine (ME)
- Fixed spurious wake from S5 with FM-POE Module Rev 1.1
- Core BIOS update to version IPC2_3.724.2 X64
- Added BIOS support at resolution modes up to 4K
- Changed default video outputs to "HDMI 1" and "Display Port"
- Fixes issue of undetectable PCI Express devices
- Boot delay set to 3 sec
- Core BIOS update to version IPC2_3.408.2 X64